Its Comic Fiesta Day… This year, Comic Fiesta held in Sunway Convention Hall… during the both day, I was doing the morning shift as a HR helper + Security + Ticketing… there were quite a lot of people both there… people are flowing into the Sunway Convention Hall non-stop… we just keep getting more busy and busy no matter what…
While after my shift… I enjoy the Comic Fiesta event with Daniel Chia… to look around all those cosplayers, looking some beautiful girls, and visit the Figuring Hall that was held at the far end of the Convention Hall… All the figuring is just for display and totally not for sale…
And finally, I manage to took some picture with cosplayers… The following pictures are the cosplayer I have the chances to took with…
- the girl beside me is my college friend...
-the person she cosplaying is Yuna from Final Fantasy
- this is the well known character to everyone in the CF
- Shinigami-sama from Soul Eater
- another friend of mine in DG in TOA
- character from Vampire Knight
- this is my friend's friend... which i just known here day before CF
- character from Vampire Knight
While after my shift… I enjoy the Comic Fiesta event with Daniel Chia… to look around all those cosplayers, looking some beautiful girls, and visit the Figuring Hall that was held at the far end of the Convention Hall… All the figuring is just for display and totally not for sale…
And finally, I manage to took some picture with cosplayers… The following pictures are the cosplayer I have the chances to took with…
-the person she cosplaying is Yuna from Final Fantasy
- Shinigami-sama from Soul Eater
- character from Vampire Knight
- character from Vampire Knight
No comments:
Post a Comment