Today I have been transfer to a new desk… that was Ah Bong desk before I’m being transfer to his… at the same time… Ah Bong has been transfer to CJ&DJ team… reason is still unknown… some say because he did something wrong n make the boss angry… n some even worse… cant say it here to keep his image good… because I did learn a lot from him during my first month in Vision Animation, SumoMouse Team…
There were 2 flat screens for me to work with… I believe that the screen is more than 21 inch… because the screen much larger than my home PC screen… Aliph (my leader)… trying to help me request a wide screen from the admin… so that it get even more easy to work with when using comparing in Adobe After Effect CS3 and Adobe Premier Pro…
I guess starting from today… I might be in charge in a few episodes… mostly Episode 003 or Episode 013… further more… Jasmine and Mike might also wan me to be fully responsible of the Opening and Credit of every Episodes… this get me quite nervous… because I scare I did something wrong and can’t make it on time for the dateline for Australia studio Viskatoon…
Well All The Best to me, myself, Jothan…
- First desk that given to work at...
- Second desk that given to work at...
No comments:
Post a Comment