Sunday, July 5, 2009

Wonderfull Day with Rhythm and Hues

2 July 2009

there will be a dinner tonight with the whole staff from Rhythm and Hues of Malaysia branch... but before the dinner.. we BG-Prep must gather there in CyberJaya at 4.30pm for a small meeting, briefing and Q&A... I was lucky enough to get Steve to fetch me to CyberJaya... just in one condition... he only pick me up in Bukit Jalil... that was fine with me... because I got things to do in the morning also... so is not tat bad...

when we arrive CyberJaya... most of them is already gather there except for Nicholas... but still he appear 5 - 10 minutes late after us... than... we were brought to the Video Conference Room for some meeting with the Big Person in the Mombai n Hyderabad branch... they roughly told us things we need to know... and then we have some Q&A here and there... surprisingly everything was done within one hour...

after that... one of the co-ordinator there, YeeChen(sound like) tell us the place we have our dinner... and everyone getting ready to go... and just b4 leaving... everyone still decide who to follow... as for Bg-Prep Apprentice... only me and Paw Xuan dont have transport... since I follow Steve car... so the only left is for Paw Xuan to choose which other guys to follow... although Sebastian give her the choice to choose from other than me and Steve... but still... Paw Xuan choose to follow Steve's car... when we guys was saying Steve was too handsome bla bla bla... I think i saw Paw Xuan was trying to explain that bcoz she get to know me more bcoz of the KLCC Kinokuniya trip... something like tat i guess...
but inside the car... when I ask her y Steve... she say coz Steve get to talk about the place like a pro just now in the R&H office... well... i guess mayb I'm wrong or mayb she lying... but... who cares... as long as she was here... XD

after that we go for our dinner at WaterLily somewhere in Puchong... opposite of IOI Mall... it was not tat hard to find... and we have such a wonderfull dinner there... we get to talk to Mandeep, Sebastian, YeeChen(sound like), Ronald, Prashant and the previous batch of Match Moving people... I was quite surprise when Prashant talk about his own background... never knew i can met such a person so fast... In conclusion... the dinner was really wonderful... sadly i didnt manage to bring my camera for some moment capturing... XD

No comments: