21 Sept 2009
in the afternoon... I receive a call from Cyril asking am I interested to have lunch with him and Michael... I would say YES... if they call me 10 minutes early... but the time i pickup the phone... i already having my lovely lunch... so I have no choice but to reject it... and than around 2 pm.. Michael pick me up at my house and all 3 of us head to Damai Upperstar for a chit chat... than... Diana join in the fun too...
after all the chit chat... we head to Michael house... since Michael inviting us to his house to try out his Surround Sound System in his own room... when we arrive in his house... i quite jealous to him actually... to have this kind of Surround Sound System in his own room... without the complaining from his parent.. if it was me... Mom gonna kill me if i volume up to more than 20%.. after finish jealous... me and Cyril go to his living room and enjoy our PS3 gaming... nya-haha-haha... this is my first time touching PS3... >.< by 5pm... all of us head back bcoz all of us have our own plan at night either with friends or family..
Photo(s) of the day:-







No comments:
Post a Comment