1 May 2010
Today is the day that the BgPrep Apprentice fly back to Malaysia... so i kinda send sms to her a welcome back message... why is she the only one?! its because she is the only person that i have the contact number...
somewhere in the night... i somehow manage to talk with her... surprisingly... i manage to use chinese word for chatting... i always though i already forget most of the chinese word... but it seems like... I'm actually still remember most of it... although we didnt chat quite long... but still I'm happy that we manage to communicate for a while even though we actually never knew/met each other before January 2010... haHaha... love to have a friend like her... ^^
Today is the day that the BgPrep Apprentice fly back to Malaysia... so i kinda send sms to her a welcome back message... why is she the only one?! its because she is the only person that i have the contact number...
somewhere in the night... i somehow manage to talk with her... surprisingly... i manage to use chinese word for chatting... i always though i already forget most of the chinese word... but it seems like... I'm actually still remember most of it... although we didnt chat quite long... but still I'm happy that we manage to communicate for a while even though we actually never knew/met each other before January 2010... haHaha... love to have a friend like her... ^^
1 comment:
Awwww... so sweet.... wahahaha!!
Post a Comment