23 June 2010
The more I get to know her... The more i feel like she seems like SheauFei... attitude... playful... speech... makeup... even cursing with exactly the 3 same words... it was just like she was here but in different body... well... i guess the only different would be the fashion...
Sometimes just feel like... my feeling to her is a bit unfair... coz most of the time i see her as SheauFei but not herself... i guess i have to stop 'doing' this... i know i always keep telling her to forget about the pass... but I myself was the one that trap in the past... as in keep seeing SheauFei in her... Sometimes I do wonder mine feeling to her is it really her?! or just to a replacement?! wish i can take out my heart and have a clear view on it... T.T
Worse of all... sometimes i do feel something when he was talking and chatting with her... i wonder is that what JEALOUSY feel like... oh Wait!!! why do I feel jealousy on her... it getting more weird as time past... wonder.. is it everything that R predict is becoming true... BUT... if i feel jealousy on her... than what is the feeling that I have towards my Dream Girl... Besides... why do i feel very very happy when having fun or crap around with her?! is this a SIGN?! Well... As far as I know... I'm slightly more happy to spend time with my Dream Girl compare to her...Can someone please guide me?! or at least let me know what should I do?! I getting more confuse and lost focus when day pass by...
is it her that the one I fell into?! What is the feeling that I have towards my dream Girl?! or is it her that I see?! or is just the shadow of SheauFei in her?! AHHHHH~~
The more I get to know her... The more i feel like she seems like SheauFei... attitude... playful... speech... makeup... even cursing with exactly the 3 same words... it was just like she was here but in different body... well... i guess the only different would be the fashion...
Sometimes just feel like... my feeling to her is a bit unfair... coz most of the time i see her as SheauFei but not herself... i guess i have to stop 'doing' this... i know i always keep telling her to forget about the pass... but I myself was the one that trap in the past... as in keep seeing SheauFei in her... Sometimes I do wonder mine feeling to her is it really her?! or just to a replacement?! wish i can take out my heart and have a clear view on it... T.T
Worse of all... sometimes i do feel something when he was talking and chatting with her... i wonder is that what JEALOUSY feel like... oh Wait!!! why do I feel jealousy on her... it getting more weird as time past... wonder.. is it everything that R predict is becoming true... BUT... if i feel jealousy on her... than what is the feeling that I have towards my Dream Girl... Besides... why do i feel very very happy when having fun or crap around with her?! is this a SIGN?! Well... As far as I know... I'm slightly more happy to spend time with my Dream Girl compare to her...Can someone please guide me?! or at least let me know what should I do?! I getting more confuse and lost focus when day pass by...
is it her that the one I fell into?! What is the feeling that I have towards my dream Girl?! or is it her that I see?! or is just the shadow of SheauFei in her?! AHHHHH~~
No comments:
Post a Comment