ever since that day... i been trying to run away from the problem... no matter what i try... i still don't have enough courage to face the problem... somehow i just scare of the outcome... what if... what if... and what if... than starting from July 28, 2010... i been 'busy' playing Starcraft II to help me stop thinking about something and someone... but till that day come... i guess i might just keep running away from the problem...
during lunch time... while eating with my friends... when they talk about the gossip of them and them... i can only answer... "Don't want to care anymore.. What ever he/she thinking.. Is his/her own business.. When he/she feel like wanna talk about it... I will be there only if he/she still thinking that I'm still his/her close friend..." I guess... not matter what the ending is... just wish him/her All The Best...
* hmm... been wonder is koi fish still happily swimming in the pond?! kinda miss koi fish... T.T
during lunch time... while eating with my friends... when they talk about the gossip of them and them... i can only answer... "Don't want to care anymore.. What ever he/she thinking.. Is his/her own business.. When he/she feel like wanna talk about it... I will be there only if he/she still thinking that I'm still his/her close friend..." I guess... not matter what the ending is... just wish him/her All The Best...
* hmm... been wonder is koi fish still happily swimming in the pond?! kinda miss koi fish... T.T
No comments:
Post a Comment