Saturday, February 18, 2012

Bone & Pot

today will be having dinner at Bone & Pot which the branch is near Kelana Jaya Station... well this time a bit special... is not with the usual friends... but with the special friends... member of the dinner gathering are... Shaun, KarHui, Jac, Aeris, Ben, HuiFang, Me, EeSoon, and SokYing... for me... I consider this is my girl friend's gathering party with her "sisters" plus their soul mate...

Bone & Pot... hmm... food still okay... but could be better if compared to what I had eaten before... just for your information... Bone & Pot is not a buffet steamboat... so we have to order carefully... basically... I didn't eat much due to the budget and quantity if food for that amount of people... but never mind... luckily they ordered MeeHoon as backup... haHAha...

Thanks to Aeris for organizing the "GATHERING" ... 

1 comment:

Aeris said...

erm.... end up actually was organized by kar hui ya~ ^^