Monday, August 12, 2013

BadLuck-001 - August

she representing them ring me asking if I want to take up the editor job instead of compositing job with them or not.. and then some P&C conversation happen in between .. then they ask me if my expecting salary negotiable or not .. just after I said is negotiable .. she told me that her boss was thinking to hire me with rm2500 .. she will let me think for it for a while ( at least while the position still open to hire ) ..


somehow in my mind .. i kinda think .. this is kinda too low for me .. i need to pay up my loan(s) .. travelling fees/expenses .. travelling time .. etc .. etc .. it kinda make me feel like unless shit happens .. or else I don't think I will accept this ..


No comments: