Saturday, May 3, 2014

countdown to ..

I have a secret .. but I cant told her .. why .. because it is what she not suppose to know .. if she know it .. everything will be ruined .. all she know is that there is a countdown to something .. she know the countdown to what .. but she dunno the exact time of that countdown .. in conclusion .. she know that X events will happen just that she dunno when ..

as for myself .. I been trying to get my hand on O .. but what I saw in the luxury shop show me that it is not something I am afford to get my hand on .. but still .. I must get it before the countdown end .. because I know exactly when will the count down time end .. and its my BIG PROMISE to her ..

furthermore .. I'm still headache on HOW + WHERE should I give it to her .. I have something in mind .. but it might not be something that can be done in working day .. but it have to be on that day .. grrr .. so wish I can share my pain with someone except her of coz ..

what ever .. the count down is near .. I still have to get my hand on that O first before anything else can be done ..

ALL THE BEST TO MYSELF !!!

2 comments:

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

加油加油加油!

*芳啦啦队*

Aeris said...

我也替你加油加油!