2 January 2009
Today is my first day work… feeling surprise?! Actually this was quite surprising for me, myself too… reason?! On the 30 December I receive a call requesting an interview on 31 December morning… and on 31 December evening… I receive a call requesting I start my job ASAP… which is fall on 2nd January… since I was quite bored at home plus I scare cant get any job in near future… so I just accept it… this is because… with a salary like tat plus a fresh graduate Compositor and with so so skill sets… I’m considering lucky… ^^
First day of job… I get to know that my team is call SumoMouse Team… this is because we are doing an 2D Animation name SumoMouse… an Austalia children cartoon series… than I get to know the whole team member ( well not even one that I manage to get very close with ) … after that… I was introduce to my compositing group… my Lead, Alif… Lead Assis, AhBong… member, me, Jothan… ==” in other words… including myself… there is only 3 compositor in my team… 3D Team and CJDJ Team… I know nothing about them at all…
First day work… I was given some training from AhBong… learning to adapt the way they do things… and the Do and Don’t during Compositing Sumo Mouse series… well… I manage to learn quite a lot of things from AhBong…
Today is my first day work… feeling surprise?! Actually this was quite surprising for me, myself too… reason?! On the 30 December I receive a call requesting an interview on 31 December morning… and on 31 December evening… I receive a call requesting I start my job ASAP… which is fall on 2nd January… since I was quite bored at home plus I scare cant get any job in near future… so I just accept it… this is because… with a salary like tat plus a fresh graduate Compositor and with so so skill sets… I’m considering lucky… ^^
First day of job… I get to know that my team is call SumoMouse Team… this is because we are doing an 2D Animation name SumoMouse… an Austalia children cartoon series… than I get to know the whole team member ( well not even one that I manage to get very close with ) … after that… I was introduce to my compositing group… my Lead, Alif… Lead Assis, AhBong… member, me, Jothan… ==” in other words… including myself… there is only 3 compositor in my team… 3D Team and CJDJ Team… I know nothing about them at all…
First day work… I was given some training from AhBong… learning to adapt the way they do things… and the Do and Don’t during Compositing Sumo Mouse series… well… I manage to learn quite a lot of things from AhBong…
No comments:
Post a Comment