Friday, January 30, 2009

The Day I back to KotaKinabalu, Sabah

19 January 2009

Early morning around 9am… I woke up and get ready for the Trip Back To Sabah… Kai fetch me to Kelana Jaya Station… I get my way to KL Central… after that, took a Skybus to Terminal LCCT… it was only around 1145am when I arrive at Terminal LCCT…

By 1205 hour I check-in and than head towards to the boarding gate, which is, Gate 12… before I get to the gate… I stop by at a shop to search for the bread my mom asking me to buy before I back to Sabah… sadly the bread was never been found… and most important is… I heard the counter told a lady that the bread was out of stock… after hearing this news… I have no choice but to phone my mom and told her about the bad news…

By 1415 hour… Passengers of AK 5108 to Kota Kinabalu ( my flight ) was announce to get ready for boarding… all of us get queue up and wait… than we being lead to the airline around 1425 hour… plane took off from Kuala Lumpur Terminal LCCT around 1440 hour… and arrive at Kota Kinabalu Terminal 2 around 1720 hour… After that mom fetch me home…

The Happiest part of all… when dinner been serve… I was happy to saw my favourite Soup was being serve on the table… it was my favourite soup… in Chinese we call it: “xian cai shao gu tang”… as far as I know… it was the only soup that only my Mom and my Grandmother know how to cook… beside my Mom was originally learn from my Grandmother 25 years ago because she knew it was the favourite soup of my Dad… and now her son also love it…


- AK5108...
- pic was taken using my Nokia 5200

No comments: