10 March 2009
2 days ago… I receive news about SheauF having a big argument with her family n finally move out from the house… so I been wondering is the news true or is it false… but 1 thing in mind is… normally when she was sad or unhappy… she would find me and Logam to talk with… the problem now is… she didn’t told me about this… is it because she doesn’t want me to get worry about her… or is just a fake news that been spread…
Today I text a message for her around 5pm after I finish my job (still not yet end of office hour)… well… the reason I text her and not phone her is because in case she was busying doing her job… besides I was planning to call her too when I arrive home… than… around 9pm… she call me… but unfortunately I was driving car and cant answer the phone… so I have to tell her to wait for my re-call…
Once I arrive home n settle my belongings… I phone her for those questioning that been wondering me for almost 2 days… too bad I cant write those conversation here… in the end she denied that the news is true… although she did have some minor argument… but she didn’t move out… so I guess I have to believe what she say… not because I believe her… is because I heard her mom voice in the background calling for me…
In conclude… the news about her that spread are just fake… and its make me worrying for so damn long… well… although I don’t know you can see this or not, SheauF… but I truly wish u “be strong to what ever situation you face… I’ll be there when u need me…”
No comments:
Post a Comment