29 March 2009
Well well well… for no reason… today I wake up super late AGAIN!!! How late?! Between 12pm to 1pm… XD than… the whole day nothing to do but to sit in front computer and looking playing some stupid game…
Again… for dunno what reason… I have join the cosplay gang dinner at Yuan… I’m really dunno why am I there even though I not one of the cosplayer… is just that I know some of them… just some…
While we were having our dinner… I realize she is such an active girl that far more beyond my imagination… if not because of this dinner… I guess I’ll never knew that she is such an active girl… oops… talk about her... and I forgot to introduce her to… whoever that reading this… she is a girl I know since December 2008 because of an event call COMIC FIESTA… as far as I know… she love to cosplay as part of her free time… and surprisingly she just only XX years old (cant give out her age because of personal privacy)… and finally her name is Arisa C…
I guess for me… this dinner is quite... whatever!!! It just proof to me that the following phrase is quite true “don’t judge a book by its cover”… now that… she even getting much more mysterious to me… mayb is time to stalk about her detail… XD
No comments:
Post a Comment