2 great things that will happen today… n which I cant forget my entire life… although there are 2 things… but I manage to celebrate only 1…1st… today is SheauFei birthday… I manage to call her around 9 to wish her n manage to chat only just a while… coz she is going to shopping… I guess is last minute shopping for the party at night… or other else… coz I didn’t manage to ask her what the shopping for…
2ndly… today is also considered the big event of my life… coz today is the Graduation Ceremony of The One Academy of batch 55 and batch 58… early morning me, cc, sam, our family already arrive there to take some studio photo shooting… so that we wont no need to take a long queue to wait for our turn in the evening… after that… we take picture ourselves with our family… n we also waiting other people to come… around 1pm… everyone start to arrive… n we took picture until “Ji Lin Kik Sui”… we took lots lots lots of photo… unfortunately most of the photo was taken by the professional photographer which has been invited by The One Academy… I guess the rest is all by YeeJeen brother-in-law, Edwin n SamLeong…
3.45pm… every graduates start to gather outside the ballroom…. While the parents, guess, VIP are all wait inside the ballroom… ready to watch the fellow graduates go into the room… the ceremony happen is just like other normal things until 7.10pm… from 7.10pm until 7.40 pm… everyone yet again take photo like hell… starting on ward… we have our dinner inside the ballroom… but it was a serving dinner n not the buffet type… n around 9.30pm… the dinner finish… n most parents starting to leave the place… while graduates again start taking photo like hell for the one last time… 10.30pm… most graduates that were open gather together to have some fun in Coco Banana for some alcohol n dancing… haha… everything end on 2.30am…


No comments:
Post a Comment