20th October 2008
It was 8pm in the night when SheauF call me… bcoz today me, she n penny hv a drink in Upperstar Kota Kinabalu… by 840pm… I arrive Damai which I’m supposed to meet her there and fetch her to Upperstar… but unfortunately my car light broke down… n she was scared being “saman” by police… so we decide to use SheauF car… she drive n I lead…
On the way… we been chit chatting… n I found out something special about her which make me laugh quite a long time n make her shy shy about that… but surprisingly… she was not angry at all… normally she should be angry ppl laughing her… but she change… good for her too…
910pm we arrive there n meet up with penny… when the waiter come to us… she ask me what to drink… so I intro to her that Kampai Blueberries or Kampai Blackcurrants is quite a good choice… since she cant decide to order which… she ask me to other the other one n she order the other one… bcoz she feel so greedy that she wanna try both flavors… so I make the order n continue our chit chatting…
Suddenly… SheauF intro us to play “Honest Game”… since we hv 3 ppl there… so the rule of the game is… 2 ppl will be asking the person whatever question… while the person being ask must choose to answer either one or both together… I tot I was quite a stupid game so I agree with it… BUT… nice things always when wrong… Penny keep asking about my feeling towards SheauF… I say it out honestly facing towards SheauF… as if Penny was not exist… soon SheauF start attacking me by asking my feeling toward herself too… until the half way… SheauF start to be shy bcoz she nvr knew that I took those question seriously… n she beginning started to stop Penny from keep asking but fail… When the End of the game... I hv the answer of what I SheauF feeling towards me… n SheauF knew my feeling towards her… n still the same we both make Penny feel like she’s invincible at all…
Furthermore… something happen during this meeting which I guess it will always be my memory… can be consider the result was not so happy… but b4 we all head home… SheauF keep remind me to came over to her house on CNY… which I told her that I will be back to Sabah during CNY few days ago… cant wait for the day…
No comments:
Post a Comment