18th October 2008
Today I’m manage to call SheauF n Penny out for a small reunion… after discussing with Penny for the location for almost 1 hour plus… we finally decided to go to Old Town in Citymall… time been set to 10pm…
915pm… SheauF dy call me asking where m i… so I hv no choice but to rush to Old Town… by 945pm… I arrive at the place and I saw SheauF n Penny was talking happily… than instead of Penny, SheauF quickly space out a place for me to sit next to her… well… when I saw this moment… I was laughing inside bcoz is not always that SheauF allow ppl to sit next to her especially when we are in odd number of the amount of people here… than we talk talk talk until around 1130pm… we decide to change to other location which is more soft… than we go for Starbuck…
Inside Starbuck we continue our chit chatting here… well… things that we chat there was all secret… so the most I hope is… Penny can keep it secret forever… I nvr worry about SheauF bcoz since Year 2004… me n SheauF been exchanging each other our own self secret… and non of them been spread to other… so can consider that… SheauF trust me n I trust SheaF…
After that… Penny shares her suffering working life to us… n hope that we can give her some advice or suggestion about her job… so me n SheauF try to help her as much as possible… whatever suggestion we give… its only just suggestion and advice… the most important is what Penny want to do in future…
By around 1am… everyone is tired n we set home by making another appointment on 20th October… a day before my flight to Kuala Lumpur…
No comments:
Post a Comment