Saturday, April 10, 2010

FORGET

10 April 2010

today... someone give comments on my personal life... i know this is my life and i shouldn't care about what other people things... but whatever he/she say... i guess is almost true... only starting from that moment... I realize that I'm that kind of people... starting from now onwards... I'll try to get a new life...

to start a new life... guess the only thing i have to do is LEARN TO FORGET... forget everything in the pass... forget everything that i dream of... n start setting a clear and strong dream/goal... forget everything as in... FORGET about both HER and HER... so i guess is time to say Goodbye to both of you... although it might be hard to me... but i will try it... Goodbye Emo Emo Jotan...

Dann... i know u are reading this and mostly you will be laughing there... but ... YES... I'll try to forget about her... for starting a new life... T.T

No comments: