everything happen normally until... He told me that she is crazy looking at some Cosplay n Cute Pet pictures... so i'm kinda wonder why Cosplay picture... than i go and chat with her... and surprisinglyi found out that she wanna join Cosplay for so long time but shy... so I roughly told her how was it... because i cosplay only for few days before and its very confirm less than a week... XD maybe I'm not the best choice for me to told her the experience... but that is all i can share with her during that time...
she kinda invite me to cosplay again with her so that she wont feel shy or anything else... I'm kinda agree according to some condition.. haHaha... guess if that day come... I might be quite happy because she was there for me to see how she look like when she is not herself... ^^
she kinda invite me to cosplay again with her so that she wont feel shy or anything else... I'm kinda agree according to some condition.. haHaha... guess if that day come... I might be quite happy because she was there for me to see how she look like when she is not herself... ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment