today Me, Kai, Daniel have plan to visit Sony Expo in Mid Valley Convention Center around 10.30am... once we reach there... we went for mcD breakfast... because they say they miss it a lot... after the breakfast... we head to the convention hall for the Sony Expo... If i remember correctly... this Sony Expo is mainly to launch their 3D Stereo TV...
after that... we went to buy movie ticket... but it was full and some on reservation... while waiting for the reservation... we visit to the Pet World... so... I'm kinda have my chance to go in and ask somethings... but end up... there is no one there for me to ask... Daniel scold me that i can just simply ask someone... if they dunno... manage will come and talk with me... so i go up to the counter n did my asking... finally I have the info that I needed... I though I can get it for her as a present... but it seems like its a bit too pricey for me to get it for her... but never mind... at least i know where i can get it... than might have a chance to come visit again with her... XD
after that... we went to buy the movie ticket again... the reservation seat is open... so we bought it... by the way... movie that we watch is... "DayBreaker"... this movie is roughly about the world of a vampire... and human is facing the problem of extinction... human extinction is also meaning that shortage of blood supply... so... the only chance for them to survive is either find a CURE or find a REPLACEMENT of blood... and the story continue with quite and exciting way... for me... this movie is quite creative among the vampire movie... kinda like the flow of the story... but dont like most of the things that happen... kinda feel a bit too weird...
No comments:
Post a Comment