today... I suppose to buy a Yo-yo from Raymond... but instead of buying... he give it to me... Thanks Raymond... i suppose this is my 2nd Yo-yo in my life... because my 1st yo-yo was some kind of Pasar Malam toys when i was still very very very young...
actually i never though of I will owning it again... because I always think that yo-yo is just a thing that can move up and down... but when Raymond, Mimi and Danny show me some tricks... it really shock me... and than since Monday i try to playing it... and than... Wednesday... I started to get addicted... so yesterday (8 April 2010)... I requested Raymond to get (sell) me yo-yo which he think is suitable for me... guess for current stage only... if i need more advance... that is another story... and today i got it... ^^
guess I should name my yo-yo... Blacky... why?! because 90% of the yo-yo is purely black in colour... besides... to name it is because... well japanese culture say to let the item have a soul so that it will be alive... by the way... i think they class this yo-yo in the group of 5A...for more info about what is the "A" mean... please visit this website:
Basic Style of Yo-yo play...
No comments:
Post a Comment