23 July 2010
today Lead invite us dinner at Khana Curry House and Saturday ZOUK!!! i reject both planning because night i will be joining the Rhythm Skate Team... while ZOUK is a bit out of budget currently... but one thing weird is... why does she have to ask me whether to go or not only than she follow my answer... i kinda feel like she using me or maybe something else... but what is it?! well... not sure what is in her mind... but... I don't care and I don't want to know... as long as she don't hurt my felling... I'm fine with it...
later than... she roughly told me what his plan tonight... so... i guess the only thing that i can do is... to wish her luck and hope she can enjoy the night with him... OH!!! i would like to hint him something too... next time... don't tell her your plan... just give her some surprise... she will like it... trust me on this...
Have a Nice Night, 白雪风玲... Wish you All The Best...
today Lead invite us dinner at Khana Curry House and Saturday ZOUK!!! i reject both planning because night i will be joining the Rhythm Skate Team... while ZOUK is a bit out of budget currently... but one thing weird is... why does she have to ask me whether to go or not only than she follow my answer... i kinda feel like she using me or maybe something else... but what is it?! well... not sure what is in her mind... but... I don't care and I don't want to know... as long as she don't hurt my felling... I'm fine with it...
later than... she roughly told me what his plan tonight... so... i guess the only thing that i can do is... to wish her luck and hope she can enjoy the night with him... OH!!! i would like to hint him something too... next time... don't tell her your plan... just give her some surprise... she will like it... trust me on this...
Have a Nice Night, 白雪风玲... Wish you All The Best...
No comments:
Post a Comment