Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Sunday...

4 July 2010

around 12.30pm... waken up by a phone call... when i look at it... saw ShaeLyn weird post picture on it... I terus wake up by shock... not that the picture is ugly... is just that there is a pretty lady somewhere waiting for me to answer the call... come on... think normally... of coz you will pick up the phone instead of off it and continue the sleep right?!

well... through the conversation... she just asking me out for badminton with Nazri and Prasad them later 4pm... leaving Sunway around 3.30pm... I agree to go with her... than I just couldn't sleep again... so just back to my normal life...

3.25pm... i reach ShaeLyn house... hop into her car and start the journey around 3.34pm... along the way... we crap around again... haHaha... 4 - 7.30pm... is the badminton session... nothing much to report except... nvr mind... shhh... DONT ASK!!

7.30pm... games end... everyony feel tired and just head back home... haHaha... well something did happen in between the journey... but never mind... only I know is enough already.. haHaha...

No comments: