1 July 2010
are you mad at me after what i have asking around too much yesterday... you ware kinda total ignore me almost the whole day... as if i was kinda invisible for you today?! seriously I not sure what have I done to make you treat me like that... I try to communicate with you... it was as if my words or texts cant reach to you at all... please don't treat me like that... I kinda feel bad and suffering in this situation... well... at least tell please me what have I done to make you get so mad at me?! please... and seriously Sorry if what I've done really hurt you so much...
are you mad at me after what i have asking around too much yesterday... you ware kinda total ignore me almost the whole day... as if i was kinda invisible for you today?! seriously I not sure what have I done to make you treat me like that... I try to communicate with you... it was as if my words or texts cant reach to you at all... please don't treat me like that... I kinda feel bad and suffering in this situation... well... at least tell please me what have I done to make you get so mad at me?! please... and seriously Sorry if what I've done really hurt you so much...
No comments:
Post a Comment